Heavy Duty Hydraulic Workshop Press, Manual Hydraulic Operation - 12,000kg to 20,000kg
12t, 15t and 20 tonnes. Heavy-duty Hydraulic Workshop Press, Floor Mounted.
All hydraulic cylinder piston rods are fitted with a removable end cap, the end cap is held in place by a concealed ring. This eleminates the need for external fixing screws that can interfere when using the piston rod in a confined space. The press end cap cap is easily removed for fitting mandrels. Mandrels can be manufactured to customer requirements.
- Gauge positioned for easy reading, calibrated in P.S.I and BAR for accurate control when pressing .
- Low Pressure Hydraulic System ensuring long life.
- Hydraulic Ram Fitted with a stroke restrictor valve to prevent damage.
- Precision built hydraulic pump and ram.
- All Pumps are fitted with a pressure release valve to prevent damage.
- all welded heavy duty construction frame.
- All Presses are compleate with a 100mm dia. pressure guage and one pair of universal "vee" blocks.
- Each press is overload tested and a test certificate / letter of conformity supplied.
- Each press has been individually tested as a complete unit.
- Precise guidance of the piston rod through a high quality self-lubricating guide bush ensures first class pressing, the cylinder is manufactured from top quality hydraulic tube and is an all welded construction.
- The hydraulic pump and cylinder are manufactured from top quality materials using the selective assembly method, this gives good tolerance and long working life to the press.
- Comes with a 12 month guarantee.
|O/A Frame Height (A) mm||1600||1860||1900|
|Frame Height (B) mm||1375||1635||1630|
|O/A Frame Width (C) mm||750||750||830|
|Frame Width (D) mm||610||610||650|
|O/A Frame Depth (L)||510||510||520|
|Min. Daylight (E) mm||120||180||100|
|Max. Daylight (F) mm||820||1080||1000|
|Side Clearance between Posts (J) mm||155||155||180|
|Front Clearance between Posts (K) mm||500||500||500|
|Ram Stroke mm||100||100||160|
|Pump type:||Double Acting||Double Acting||Double Acting|
|Approx. Weight Kg||130||170||270|