Gunnebo "GrabiQ MIG Midgrab" Chain Shortening Clutch, Grade 10, Range From 2,000kg to 6,700kg
Model: MIG / GMMC-4208
Chain Shortener with Locking Set Options
- Firm mounting with locking set on any desired part of the chain with one chain direction open for shortening.
- Instant mounting and positioning on any part of the chain.
- Designed to prevent inadvertent chain disengagment.
- Shortening in either chain direction; up-down.
- Close-open function in both chain directions for safe retention of the chain.
- Can be set idle on the chain leg when shortening is not required.
- Safety factor: 4:1
|Part N°||WLL (t)||L (mm)||X (mm)||Y (mm)||Dimensional Drawing||Weight (kg)||Locking Set|
Note! The MIG must be used with at least one locking device.
|MIG C||MIG CC||MIG L||MIG LC|
Locking Devices for Midgrab MIG
|L - Fixed Locking Set||C - Close/Open Locking Set|
|For fixed mounting||Spring operated locking device. Can be placed either in open or closed position.|