Gunnebo "CSB/CSBW Series" Screw Clamps Range 2,000kg to 5,000kg
For horizontal lifting and transporting of steel beams and structures.
- For horizontal lifting and transporting of steel beams and structures.
- Can also be attached upside down and be used as a (temporary) lifting point.
- Has equal opening and closing of both jaws for simple and quick assembly.
- Lifting capacity and jaw opening are clearly engraved in the body.
- The screw clamp CSBW is identical to CSB but is delivered without a lifting eye allowing you to choose your own means of fixation.
|Part N°||Capacity (kg)||Jaw Opening (mm)||B (mm)||C max (mm)||D max (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|1 CSB / FSV||1000||75-190||30||285||310||73||120||4|
|2 CSB / FSV||2000||75-190||30||285||310||73||120||5|
|3 CSB / FSV||3000||75-190||30||285||310||73||120||5|
|4 CSB / FSV||4000||150-300||50||460||430||79||180||13|
|5 CSB / FSV||5000||150-300||50||460||430||79||180||14|
|10 CSB / FSV||10000||350-450||130||670||670||85||200||50|