Alba Griphoist Type Cable Puller for Lifting and Pulling - 800kg to 3200kg Capacity
Manual tirfor type cable pulling device for lifting or pulling applications.
Stamped steel casing with reinforced shaping, double galvanized protection, lightweight, strong, with transport handles.
- Activating levers, situated in line with the wire rope, ensure stability and improve the transmission of power.
- Protection against advance overload, by means of a safety screw, which operates when over load reach near 100% of nominal capacity (28% of maximum traction capacity).
- Grip-Jaws opening system by means of claw couplers –patented- easy to carry out due to being visible from the outside.
- High output of mechanism 95%, due to the high quality of materials used. No aluminium components, suitable for use in mines.
- All winches are tested at the Factory, carrying out forward and backward runs with 125% of the nominal load. All wire ropes are tested, with their loop and hook, at 200% of the nominal load.
- Minimum safety coefficient of winch is 5, and minimum safety coefficient of wire rope is 6. Approved by main inspection organisms: BS/LLOYDS, CEP, GS/TUV, EE.UU/UL.
Applications / Areas of Use
Construction - Public works, Mines and quarries - Electricity and Communications - Shipyards, Navigation - Transport, Railways - Firemen, Garages, Agriculture, Forestry - Chemical and Petrol Industry - Armed Forces - Etc.
|Lift per cycle (mm)||54||58||45|
|Nominal lever force (kg)||29||40||53|
|Net weight (cable not included) (kg)||7||12||25|
|Packing Dimensions (mm)||440 x 90 x 280||560 x 120 x 360||700 x 110 x 380|
|Cable Dia. (mm)||8.3||11.3||16.3|
|Cable Breaking Load (kg)||4800||9600||19200|
|Cable Weight (per metre) (kg)||0.27||0.51||1|
|20m Cable Weight (with reel) (kg)||6.2||12||23.2|
Optional Safety Device, model CAZADOR, which can be fitted to any model in our range’as well as to any other similar in the market. It works on the winch’s cable, or on an auxiliary one, not allowing the unit to slip accidentally along the cable and preventing it from breaking.