Miller "ME" Webbing Fall Arrest Single Leg Lanyard. Many Options of Karabiner and Scaffold Hook - 1.5 or 2m
Miller 1.5m or 2m Quality Webbing Fall Arrest Lanyards with Many Karibiner Options. Complies to EN355.
With built in shock absorber to reduce the forces exerted on the body in the event of a fall.
A practical fall arrest webbing lanyard for construction and industry. Significant improve your safety and that of your colleagues when working at height.
- Made of a highly resistant and durable 23mm polyester webbing or 12mm Polyamid rope for increased durability.
- 2 m webbing shock absorbing lanyard equipped with 2 CS20 karabiners.
- Adapted to harsh work conditions and difficult work environments.
- The lanyards offer a better comfort in case of a fall.
- Small size tear off dissipating element, which reduces the weight and makes the lanyard easier to handle and carry.
- Come with a variety of attachments and designed to better meet fall protection needs.
- Length: 2m
- Weight: 0.683 kg
- Breaking Strength: > 15 KN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Raw Material: Polyester
- Breaking Strength: > 3000 daN
- Raw Material: Polyester/ Polyamide 30mm
- Breaking Strength: for linked element: > 3200 daN,for unlinked element: > 1500 daN
2 x 18mm Galvanised Karabiners
2 x 17mm Aluminium Karabiners
50mm Scaffold Hook and Karabiner