Miller "Falcon Eco" Vertical and Horizontal Use Fall Arrest Inertia Reel. Galvanised Components & Steel Cable Lanyard with Swivel Hook - Range from 6.2 - 20 Metre
Retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL) Wire Rope Cable Fall Arrest Block. Complies to EN360. Many Karibiner Options. Suitable for Horizontal Use.
Miller fall protection's lightest, most rugged line of composite retractable fall protection blocks on the market. This is a more economical range of fall arrest inertia reels. Available from 6.2 metres to 20 metres. The physical size is the same as the regular falcon, though the internal components are not manufactured to the same quality, galvanised steel is used instead of stainless, enabling a cheaper selling price.
- Miller’s Economically priced fall arrest retractable inertia reel block and is Suitable for horizontal use (When used with steel extension strop 1002897)
- Impact resistant / corrosion-resistant inertia reel housing for longer life span.
- Galvanised steel internal components.
- The lightest fall protection block on the market. Easy to handle and transport.
- Reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag. Smooth and quiet operation.
- Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity
- Unique side payout design
- Built-in, ergonomically-designed moulded handle
- New and improved load indicator. Clear indication that a fall has occurred and thus should be returned for thorough examination / service.
- No annual factory recertification required, saving about £80.00 - £100.00 per block, every year. Resulting in lower cost of ownership and increases productivity.
Safer To Use in The Horizontal Plain; Read More....The Miller Falcon fall arrest inertia reels have been manufactured and tested for working in the horizontal plain (e.g. roof top working, bridges, open edge concrete builds) Before using any fall arrest device in the horizontal plain, the user must carry out their own risk assessment and ensure that they minimise the potential fall distance and pendulum swing to an absolute minimum. We recommended that the anchorage point for the fall arrest device is located adjacent to the working area / potential fall zone, eliminating pendulum swing. Care must be also taken when working on a fragile surface because should a fall through the surface occur the free-fall distance will be potentially as far as far down as the anchorage point is located (point of fall to anchorage point). All persons working at height must be competent (practical and theoretical knowledge and experience) appropriately trained and have a good understanding of their working height safety equipment; how it operates and any limitations. To comply with the Working At Height Regulations 2005 the manufacturers recommendations must be adhered to, please refer to the user manual and details on the German sharp edge test specifications.
|Size difference between the two case sizes- photographed with same hand|
|6.2m and 10m Cable Sizes||15m and 20m Cable Sizes|
we have an alternative to this product manufactured with Stainless Steel / Aluminum steel internals (& dual swivels) for increase durability and lifespan, click here for further information