Aluminium Fall Arrest Eye Bolt or Fall Restraint Anchor Point in Several Colours
Corrosion resistant fall arrest eyebolts made from aluminium also known as a restraint eye bolt or a fall arrest anchor point. Conforms to EN795
These fall arrest eyebolts are designed to be an anchorage point for the user working at height to be connected to with a suitable fall arrest lanyard or other connecting device. They are certified to EN795 and come in a choice of different colours. The fall arrest anchorage points are supplied complete with the manufacturers installation and testing instructions. We offer a hire service for the testing equipment, contact our sales office for further information.
The suitability of the supporting structure to which the eye bolt is connected remains the responsibility of the user (competent person) and or verified by a suitably qualified professional engineer.
- Aluminium anchor point, (corrosion resistant)
- Unpainted or painted designs (to blend in with architecture)
- Secured with two x M12 bolts at 100mm intervals (spacings)
- Can be used for fall arrest or fall restraint when working at height. Restraint systems should always be used as a priority over fall arrest when possible / practicable.
- Alu PA-064488 (unpainted)
- Grey PA-064458 (painted) - Currently Unavailable
- Black PA-064448 (painted) - Currently Unavailable
- Red PA-064438 (painted) - Currently Unavailable
- White PA-064478 (painted) - Currently Unavailable
- Yellow PA-064468 (painted) - Currently Unavailable
Powder coated and fitted to a gantry crane.