LiftingSafety Telescopic Extension Rescue Pole for Remote - Distance Connection to a Fallen Casualty
Extendable, Remote Casualty Emergency Rescue Pole For Falls From Height.
Telescopic poles complete with anatomical head unit designed specifically to operate with double and triple locking Karabiners for remote clipping of load bearing attachment points (most commonly harness D rings and eye bolts) in safe working at height, fall arrest and rescue situations
Practical function training essential for any relevant scenarios & operatives
This is an extendable rescue pole for attaching an emergency rescue device such as the Troll AG10 rescue descender (1017008) or the Miller casualty pulley (1017042) to raise or lower a casualty to the ground.
The Pole comes in 6(2.74m-5.49m) or 8(2.85m) telescopic sections.
Sample Procedure for Rescue:
- The karabiner, which is connected to the rope of the rescue device is fitted in place at the end of the pole with a metal clip.
- The rescuer then extends the pole and clips it into the same harness ring the existing lanyard is attached to.
- With a sharp pull the metal cliip releases leaving the casualty attached to the rescue rope.
- The casualty is then is either raised or the existing lanyard is either released or cut and the casualty is lowered to the ground using the rescue device.
- Quick, simple and excellent value for money
|Part N°||Extends to (m)||Compresses to (m)||Weight (kg)||Size|