SALA "ExoFit XP" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear and Front 'D' Rings & Work Positioning Belt
Exo-Fit XP 2 Point Fall Arrest Harness with Front and Rear Anchorage and Work Positioning Belt. Fully Adjustable with Quick Connect Buckles to EN361 & EN358.
- ExoFit™ XP is a new generation harness providing all day comfort in a harness you can trust
- The industry’s first “truly washable” harness with removable padding
- State-of-the-art 3-D mesh lining wicks moisture keeping you cool and delivering all-day comfort
- Unique spring loaded “stand-up” dorsal D-ring ensures fast, easy and safe connections
- The dorsal D-ring has a visual fall indicator
- Front fall arrest point (CE system only)
- Superior “X” design padding wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning
- Ergonomic design incorporates shoulder, back, seat, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Soft edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Built-in body belt with pad and side work positioning D-rings
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the multi-point adjustment system
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available – small, medium and large
- Certified to CE EN361 Fall arrest Full body harness and EN358 work positioning
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.1
The ExoFit XP design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an “X” that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on, the ExoFit exceeds anything you’ve ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. The breathable 3-D mesh lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable every day. And the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure!
It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit XP Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit XP buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
|British Model Number|
|International Model Number|