SALA "Exo-Fit" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear and Front 'D' Ring& Work Positioning Belt
Model: Exo-Fit / EH2WB-2720
Exo-Fit 2 Point Fall Arrest Harness with Front and Rear Anchorage Points, Work Positioning Belt and Quick Release Buckles to EN361 & EN358.
- The unique EXOFIT is CE marked and conforms to EN361 and EN358, it is equipped with a front and rear fall arrest attachment point and side belt work positioning attachment points.
- The back/shoulder pad of the Exofit always keeps the form of the harness, meaning no knots or tangles. Putting on the harness is like slipping on a jacket.
- The padding used on the EXOFIT uses "breathable lining" technology, moisture is pulled away from the body, and evaporates, keeping the user dry.
- With Quick Connect buckles on the legs, waist and chest putting on the EXOFIT could not be quicker. It has multiple adjustments by roll bar buckles to provide quick and easy adjustment for a perfect fit every time.
- The SALA TALON fall arrest block, may be attached directly to the rear of the Exofit harness. Whilst keeping the Rear fall arrest attachment point available for use.
- Available in small, medium and large size.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points
- Side belt attachment points for work positioning
- Unique EXOFIT shoulder and back padding system
- Cushioned hip, leg comfort pads
- "Breathable lining" technology
- Adjustment on shoulders waist and legs
- Sub pelvic strap
- Quick Connect buckles
- All webbing ends sewn, with a rubber end protection that aides grip for adjustment
- Direct attachment for TALON fall arrest device
Adapted for most fall arrest situations, the Exofit is the ultimate Full Body fall arrest harness.
- Pole work
- Mast tower work
- Pitched roof / Flat roof
- Ladder climbing
- Work Positioning
- Edge protection
- Webbing - 45mm width, 100% Polyester, Minimum Breaking Strength >2600 daN
- Thread - High strength, 100% Polyester
- D-rings - Minimum Breaking Strength >2200 daN, Heat treated forged alloy steel, clear chromate zinc plating finish.
- Side D-rings - Minimum Breaking Strength >2200 daN, Stainless steel, polished finish.
- Quick Connect buckles (leg, chest) - Minimum Breaking Strength >1700 daN,
- Heat treated alloy steel, zinc plating with black e-coat finish on waist, chest, and clear chromate finish on legs.
- Harness individual serially numbered
- Net Weight - 2760g
- Conforms to standard Ð EN361 & EN358
- System attachment points breaking Strength >15KN
|British Model Number|
|International Model Number|