Miller Manyard "Horizontal Use" Fall Arrest Elasticated Lanyard. Many Options of Karabiner and Scaffold Hook - 2 Metre
2m Edge Tested Elasticated Fall Arrest Lanyard (Manyard) with Many Karibiner Options. Complies to EN355.
An Extremely practical fall arrest system for construction and industry. Significantly enhances the safety when working at height. Suitable for Horizontal Use.
Sharp Edge Tested:
- This product passed the "sharp edge" test, increasing your safety at height and working near edges.
- Various connector options allow the user to connect safely whatever their environment.
Sharp Edge Test with 2m Fall:
Lightweight safe, and easy to use, the elasticated manyard is ideal for maintenance on cranes or granties.
When contracted the elasticated shock-absorbing lanyard reduces the risk of tripping or snagging.
The unique woven shock-absorbing material significantly reduces fall arrest forces.
- A unique stretchable design.
- A safety clip that straps on to the harness to hold the Manyard when not in use.
- Special woven shock-absorbing inner core.
- Heavy duty tubular outer jacket.
- Unique warning flag which changes colour in the event that a lanyard has been involved in a fall and should be removed from service.
- Reliable visual inspection: the integral red core becomes visible if the outer jacket is damaged or worn.
- The TEFLON hi-tech protective finish on the outer tubular jacket prolongs the service life of the Manyard.
End Connection Options:
Scaffold Hook and Karabiner
Manyard Technical Information
- Weight: 0.60 kg
- Breaking Strength: > 15 KN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Webbing Raw Material: Polyamide
- Breaking Strength: > 2500 daN
- Energy Absorber Raw Material :Polyester fibers
- Breaking Strength: > 500daN
- Elasticity : 29.7 %
- Length Folded : 1.05m
- EC Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN355, Sharp Edge Tested
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number: 333