Miller "ME82" Manyard Elasticated Fall Arrest Lanyard with Many Options of Karabiner, Scaffold Hook and Snap Hook - 1.5 or 2 Metre
1.5m or 2m Elasticated Fall Arrest Manyard with Many Karibiner Options. Complies to EN355.
An Extremely practical fall arrest system for construction and industry. Significantly enhances the safety when working at height.
Lightweight and easy to use, the elasticated manyard is ideal for maintenance on cranes or granties.
When contracted the elasticated shock-absorbing lanyard reduces the risk of tripping or snagging.
The unique woven shock-absorbing material reduces fall arrest forces.
2 Lengths available, 1.5m and 2m
- A unique stretchable design.
- A safety clip that straps on to the harness to hold teh Manyard when not in use.
- Special woven shock-absorbing inner core.
- Heavy tubular outer jacket.
- Unique warning flag which provides visual proof that a lanyard has been involved in a fall and should be removed from service.
- Reliable visual inspection: the integral res core becomes visible if the outer jacket is damaged or worn.
- The TEFLON hi-tech protective finish on the outer tubular jacket prolongs the service life of the Manyard.
End Connection Options:
|Snap Hook and Karabiner
Length 1.5m (1005326)
Length 2m (1005327)
|Scaffold Hook and Karabiner
Length 1.5m (1005324)
Length 2m (1005325)
Manyard Technical Information
- Weight: 0.620 Kg
- Breaking Strength: > 15 KN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Webbing Raw Material: Polyamide
- Breaking Strength: > 2500 daN
- Energy Absorber Raw Material :Polyester fibers
- Breaking Strength: > 500daN
- Elasticity : 29.7 %
- Length Folded : 1.05m
- EC Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN355
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number: 333
- Laboratory: ATTEX