LiftingSafety "High Capacity" Cable Puller Wire Rope Hoist for Lifting and Pulling Applications - Range from 800kg to 5350kg (Lifting capacity)
Tirfor Alternative with optional rope and lengths with unique 5.3 tonne lifting capacity.
Simple to use hand lever winches / hoists from 800kg to 5350kg lifting capacity.
This is one of the only manual Tirfor type machines that we are aware of which is capable of lifting 5.35 tonne on a single line wire rope without the use of a pulley to increase the capacity. Theoretical Maximum SWL with the use of a pulley is 10.7 tonne (10700kg). Built from High strength, compact material these quality, great value, lifting and pulling machines are suitable for use at virtually any angle, with an anchor belt supplied. Built in shearing pin overload protection with spare shearing pins supplied.
A parallel clamping system ensures evenly distributed grip on the wire rope resulting in less machine stress and wire rope wear than lower specification competitor products.
- Lightweight manual winches - Simple and safe to operate.
- Compact high-strength.
- Corrosion free aluminium alloy housing - Steel version available on request (3200kg maximum capacity on steel units).
- Usable at horizontal, vertical and angled working positions.
- 20m steel wire with safety hook as standard.
- Rope clamp system - Easily disengaged, allowing for smooth installation of wire rope.
- Equipped with an anchor bolt - Offers numerous connection possibilities.
- Overload protection - Built in with a shearing pin in the forward lever.
- Spare shear pins - Located in the telescopic carrying handle.
- Steel wire - Can be fed through two sets of wear resistant interlocking jaws by a single lever operation.
- Parallel clamping system - With a large surface area, providing evenly distributed grip at a lower force, resulting in less rope wear.
- Individually serial numbered for traceability.
- Supplied with relevant certification.
Optional Wire Rope Lengths
An optional 20m wire rope can be supplied on all models as standard. Other rope lengths supplied as required with no maximum length.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||Hauling Speed per Stroke/Cycle||Operational Effort at Rated Load||Steel Wire Diameter||Standard Cable Length||Cable Breaking Strain||Anchor Pin Diameter||Net Weight Winch only||Net Weight Wire Rope & Reel||Max Sizes L x W x H|
|800kg||60mm||29kg||8.4mm||20m||44.5kN||22mm||6kg||7.5kg||428 x 65 x 230mm|
|1600kg||69mm||42kg||11.6mm||20m||83.3kN||25mm||13kg||12kg||545 x 97 x 260mm|
|3200kg||40mm||45kg||16.1mm||20m||161kN||30mm||22kg||25kg||660 x 116 x 320mm|
|5350kg||30mm||76kg||20mm||20m||275kN||40mm||58kg||38kg||940 x 180 x 380mm|
- These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel.
- Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
- You are strongly advised to carry out a risk assessment before selecting a manual winch for any proposed application.