Fork Lift Truck Low Profile Drum Rotator. Suitable for Pouring Liquids. Rotation Types: Loop Chain, Crank Handle or Hydraulics- 360kg
Fork Mounted Drum Rotator with various operation methods to suit 1 or 2 different drum types.
- Slides onto the fork blades of a forklift truck
- Designed to handle 210 litre steel drums.
- The drum is fixed directly on to the attachment using a steel 'over centre' clamp.
- Rotation is carried-out by use of a:-
- Crank-handle (below shoulder height operation) or a
- Continuous loop chain (operation above shoulder height.) or by
- Hydraulics (using a hydraulic motor in place of the handle /chain that is connected to the auxilliary valve on the truck).
- Fitted with a heavy duty gearbox for exact positioning, controlled pouring and drum dispensing.
- Supplied without hoses.
- Fitted with a heavyduty gearbox for precise and controlled pouring.
SC / SCH Series
Designed specifically to manoeuvre 210 litre steel drums or 210/220 litre 'L' and 'XL' ring plastic drums. The drum is attached with two webbing straps/ratchets which prevents the drum from slipping.
DTR - 1 SC, DTR - 2 SC, DTR - 1 SCH