SALA "Delta II Basic" Derrick Harness. Oil Workers Fall Arrest Harness with Front and rear 'D' Rings & Work Positioning Belt
Basic Oil Derrick Harness Conforms to EN361 and EN358
Unfortnately this harness has been discontinued/superceded. Please see our complete range of safety harnesses for a possibly suitable alternative.
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Mating buckles on chest area to connect to derrick belt (part#1000570 - photo shows harness with belt)
- Optional derrick belt has mating buckles to connect to harness
- Back D-ring with 45cm extension for ease of connecting
- Belt with back D-ring for positioning
- Seat sling with positioning/suspension D-rings to reduce fatigue
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Large sized
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including CE, OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
This harness is designed for the oil industry and more specifically for the worker who operates on the monkey board. It includes added options for connection to the derrick belt and provides the worker with fall protection and comfort with the large frontal pad while positioning for the next drilling pipe.
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patent Pending Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!