LiftingSafety Dead Weight Man Anchorage For Fall Arrest and Restraint System
Dead Weight Man Anchor.
If there is no guardrail in place and the project doesn't need a permanent solution, choose the Man Anchor.
Easily assembled by one worker in under 2 minutes, the Man Anchor will take one man's weight for jobs such as surveying, remedial and maintenance work. working with most roof materials - concrete, steel cladding, asphalt, stone chippings, felt or single ply membrane, flat or on angles up to 15 degrees - the Man Anchor is the ideal choice.
A simple solution. A simple advantage.
- The Man Anchor comes in thirteen parts to make transportation easier to the installation area and sits on shock resistant, heat resitive matting.
- Because it is freestanding, one man can quickly carry out all the tasks assigned with no compromise to safety.
- Around the UK, the Dead Weight Man Anchor is site proven and conforms to all necessary UK legislation.
- 800 x 150 x 20mm flat bar, mild steel to BS7613.
- Sleeves on base unit, box section 60 x 40 x 4mm thick, mild steel to BS7613.
- T Keys, 12m stainless steel rod, BSEN10025/S275.
- Galvanising to BS729.
- Box section 60 x 60 x 4mm thick mild steel to BS7613
- Sleeves, Box section 60 x 40 x 4mm thick, mild steel to BS7613
- T Keys, 12mm stainless steel to BSEN10025/S275
- Handle, 12mm rod, mild steel to BS7613, BS636343/36
- Galvanising to BS729
- Box section 50 x 25 x 4mm thick, mild steel to BS7613, BS636343/36.
Fluted Ribbed Rubber/EPDM Sponge Matting
- Technical sheet available upon request
- Prevents heat build up, up to 100C
- BSI ISO9001 Cert No. FM 38549
- British Safety Council Member Cert No. 101377
- Tested at the National Engineering Laboratory (NEL)
- Cert No. PPE712000 MOKR