LiftingSafety 12 or 24v DC Wire Rope Lifting Hoist - Range from 120kg, 300kg or 500kg Options. (Lifting capacities)
Wire rope hoist Certified for lifting applications up to 12 metre cable lengths.
- 12 volts power supply options
- 120kg, 300kg and 500kg SWL capacities available.
- 12 volt reversible permanent magnet motor
- Low amp. draw and low sound level
- 25% ED duty cycle and maximum starting frequency of 150 times/h at 63% load
- Suitable for a wide range of lifting applications
- Ratchet brake
- Hand held remote with a 4.4m cord.
- 12 Months warranty
|Weight: Hoist only
|Line speed:1st layer
|Duty cycle:||All Heavy Duty Hoists have a duty cycle of 25%, with a maximum of 60 starts per hour|
|Wire rope: Diameter
|6 x 19 wire core, galvanised for longer rope life. Minimum factor of safety = 5:1|
|Reversible permanent magnet motor|
|Braking:||Mechanical ratchet brake|
|Rope diameter to Drum diameter factor of safety = 15:1|
|These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 5 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.|
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
Wire ropes are not included in warranty.