Sala Advanced "Parapet Wall" Davit Arm that Clamps over the top of the Wall (Fixed or Adjustable Options)
DBI-Sala (UCL) wall clamp Davit System with a great choice of fall arrest inertia reels and man-riding hoists.
Zinc plated mild steel or 304 stainless steel construction. 3 throat opening with 8 independent clamping screws allows temporary installations over edges of shoring cans, walls and other structures. Comes with PVC liner.
- Specifically designed as a barrel mount and for use with the modular davit arm.
- Set-screw design provides fast and easy installation, clamps to material up to 4 inches thick.
- Allows for 360 degree rotation of davit arm for added versatility and work site flexibility.
- Portable design with built-in carrying handle makes set-up and storage quick and easy.
- Durable, corrosion resistant zinc plated steel construction.
Adjustable Parapet Wall Clamp / Socket Base - 8512285
The adjustable barrel mounting sleeve / base is designed for shoring, wall & parapet applications where frequent set-up over varying wall thicknesses is required. Standard unit accommodates wall thicknesses up to a maximum of 24 with shorter or longer inserts available upon request. Anodized, welded aluminum with zinc plated steel hardware for lightweight durability. Comes with PVC sleeve liner.