Fork Lift Truck Mounted Cross Beam Jib Lifting Attachment - Range From 500kg to 2000kg
Cross Beam Jib.
This product gives dual functions of supporting a load along the truck length like a standard jib or lifting a load at right angles to the truck like a spreader beam.
- Allows wide/long loads to be transported safely.
- The attachment is fork mounted and secured to the truck using a chain that is wrapped around the carriage.
- Supplied c/w two hooks and shackles.
- When in the beam position it spans 2000mm.
- The minimum load centre will be 250mm.
- Capacity in this position is 2000Kg.
- When in the jib position it reaches 2000mm.
- The Capacity in this position is 500Kg.
|Load Centre Jib Position
||Capacity Jib Position
||Load Centre Beam Position
||Capacity Beam Position