Crosby SL150M Slide-Loc Swivel Lifting Point - Range from 500kg to 3000kg
Swivel eyebolt with patent pending locking mechanism that slides to lock the bolt for faster installation.
The new Crosby SL150M Slide-Loc™ provides features not found on standard lifting eye bolts. At the center of the new design is the patent pending locking mechanism that slides to lock the bolt for faster installation, then slides back to make ready for lifting — without the need for tools.
- When compared to respective size eye bolts, the Crosby SL150M Slide-Loc™:
- Has a larger eye opening for easy access.
- Utilizes a bail that swivels 360˚ to keep load aligned with the sling leg, and maintains full WLL at any angle.
- Fatigue Rated® to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the WLL.
- The patent pending locking mechanism provides quicker installation, without the need for tools.
- QUIC-CHECK® mark indicates if the Crosby SL150M Slide-Loc™ is ready for the lift.
- Forged alloy steel and Quenched and Tempered bail provides toughness in potentially abusive field conditions.
- Meets the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC guidelines and is marked with CE accordingly.
- Capacities from .3 to 3.0 metric tons
- Bolt sizes from 8 mm to 24 mm
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered bail provides the following:
- Easily readable “Raised Lettering” showing the name Crosby or “CG” and PIC Code for material traceability.
- Greater durability providing the increased “Toughness” desired in potentially abusive field conditions.
- Larger opening than standard eye bolts.
- The Working Load Limit is permanently forged into each bail.
- 360˚ swivel
- Rated at 100% for 90˚ angle.
- Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these bolts meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Proof Tested to 2.5 times Working Load Limit per EN1677.
- Replaceable bolts available, including longer bolts.
- 4:1 Design Factor
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility
- Bolt specification for metric bolt is Grade 10.9 alloy hex head bolt to ISO 898-1.
- Bolt specification for imperial bolt is Grade 8 alloy hex head bolt to ASME B18.2.1.
- A color coded section of each Slide-Loc® bail provides a QUIC-CHECK® feature for easy identification.
- Red on the bail indicates the Slide-Loc® bail and bolt are engaged for installation.
- When the red is covered by the locking device, the Slide-Loc® is ready for lifting.
Installation and Lifting Positions - Patent Pending
The visible red QUIC-CHECK® mark indicates that the Crosby Slide-Loc™ is ready for installation but not for lifting.
When the red QUIC-CHECK® mark is under the slide, the Crosby Slide-Loc™ is ready for lifting.
Dimensions and Specifications
|Size||Stock N°.||Working Load Limit (t)||Bolt Size - A||B (mm)||C (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||H (mm)||Effective Thread Projection Length - T (mm)|
|M10||1068515||0.5||M10x1.5 x 25||35.5||53||28||8.5||27.8||14.6|
|M12||1068524||0.75||M12x1.75 x 30||42.5||62.6||33||10.5||32.9||18.3|
|M16||1068533||1.5||M16x2 x 40||55||75.7||37||13.2||37||24.5|
|M20||1068542||2.3||M20x2.5 x 50||68.8||91.1||43.9||16||43.6||31|
|M24||1068551||3.0||M24x3 x 60||82.5||110||52.8||19.2||52.8||37|
|Size||Stock N°.||Working Load Limit (t)||Bolt Size - A||B (in.)||C (in.)||E (in.)||F (in.)||H (in.)||Effective Thread Projection Length - T (in.)|
|3/8"||1068507||0.5||3/8-16 UNC X 1||1.4||2.09||1.11||0.33||1.11||0.6|
|1/2"||1068516||0.75||1/2-13 UNC X 1 1/4||1.67||2.47||1.30||0.41||1.30||0.79|
|5/8"||1068525||1.5||5/8-11 UNC X 1 5/8||2.17||2.98||1.46||0.52||1.46||1.01|
|3/4"||1068534||2.3||3/4-10 UNC X 2||2.71||3.59||1.72||0.63||1.72||1.26|
|7/8"||1068543||2.3||7/8-9 UNC X 2 1/2||2.71||3.61||1.72||0.63||1.72||1.23|
|1"||1068552||3||1-8 UNC X 3||3.25||4.33||2.08||0.76||1.93||1.59|