SALA Counterweight Dead Weight Fall Arrest Anchorage Point, Modular Construction.
Free Standing Counterweight Anchor Point.
- Non-penetrating design does not attach to the working surface, reducing the possibility of damage
- Built-in shock absorbing post provides added safety to user and structure
- Fall arrest and restraint rated for one worker for jobsite versatility
- For use in general concrete, steel or asphalt construction
- Approved for use on these roof types: concrete, single ply membrane, bitumen membrane, asphalt sanded and asphalt stone chippings
- Ideal for use on flat surfaces up to a maximum of 5 degrees slope/pitch
- Counterweights are 45 lbs (20.3kg) and come with a integral carrying handle for easy transport and set-up
- Meets EN 795, Class E requirements.
7255003: Freestanding Counterweight Anchor, includes sixteen 20.3kg plates, roof post, base and D-ring
7200439: Single Counterweight Only, 20.3kg