MANUAL - Hybrid Knockdown Floor Crane, Uses Legs or Counterweight for Stability. Many Options inc 30 Degree Rotation (under load) - Range to 2000kg
Parallel Leg Floor Crane With Rotating Jib Arm Changing Into a Counterbalance. Top quality made here in the UK
Hybrid design - Rotating horizontal jib arm: The vertical column can be rotated through 180 degrees creating two operational positions; as a standard parallel workshop floor crane or as a counterbalanced floor crane. In both operational positions and when the crane is under load the jib arm will rotate by up to 30 degrees total; up to 15 degrees right and left of centre.
Before used as a counterbalance floor crane the weights must be fitted to the chassis legs. The crane can rotate under load by up to 30 degrees in the forward facing position or when reversed (turned 180 degrees) in the rear facing counterbalanced position (i.e. up to 15 degrees right or left of the crane centre line, this is when the horizontal arm is parallel with the chassis legs). As a safety feature the Jib arm will not rotate under load beyond 30 degrees in forward or reverse position, this is achieved by fitting jib rotation stops that positively lock at the maximum permissible rotation when a load is applied to the hook, preventing misuse.
The crane can only be used by competent persons complying with the operation and user instructions.
Fully knock down design -
- All pins and connectors are quick release
- All hydraulic connectors are quick release self sealing
- Main chassis with lifting handles fitted,
- 2 x Removable forward facing stability legs (can be bolted if pinned is not suitable)
- Removable Hydraulic lifting cylinder
- Vertical column removable
- Horizontal jib arm removable
- Jib arm extension and lifting hook removable
Note: The pictures shown are our artists impression only and are only indicative of our capability. (for display purposes only) All cranes are made individually and the the design may be subject to change according to your required specification; the pictures are not to scale, general arrangement drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of your order.
SELS offer this workshop crane as a brand new product for which drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of a purchase order.
Because of its heavy duty construction is particularly suited to extreme environments / work places where the application requires a robust crane with greater lifting capability and stability.
We can also supply with many other standard and optional extras as per the list below.
- Spark resistant features available on request.
- Optional stainless steel design, suitable for offshore or food production / pharmaceutical.
- Safe design, a proven concept
- Directional locking Castor's
- Special painting for offshore use
- Extremely robust extra heavy duty construction.
- Quality construction.
- Optional electric lift
- Bespoke designs available to customers specification
- Top quality hydraulics throughout
- Each crane has been individually tested to 25% overload as a complete unit.
- Test certificate / letter of conformity supplied with each crane
- Comes with a 12 month guarantee.
|Showing jib rotation at the front with weights||Showing jib rotation at the rear with weights|
|No weights, showing female thread holes for weight pins||Showing weight pins with no weights|
Floor Cranes With Spark Resistant Features / Explosion proof.
For Floor cranes to be used in potentially explosive areas / atmospheres such as Zone 1 or 2, SELS can include any anti-sparking features that our customers specify - this will increase its anti-sparking properties and therefore make the crane more suitable for use in a potentially explosive environment!
SELS will not to take the responsibility of supplying our floor cranes described as 'spark proof' as this is ‘too broad’ a term. We believe that total compliance is probably impossible because of the mechanical operation and movement of a floor crane; i.e. we cannot offer a 100% guarantee that no part of the assembly is capable of generating a spark which could ignite a flame! IE: SELS will supply / manufacture cranes with anti sparking features to our customer’s requirements though will not certified them as sparkproof / explosion proof. Our cranes have been successfully supplied to customers in the offshore Oil and Gas industry in the UK on this basis.