Camlok "CLB" Container Bottom & Side Lifting Lug / Eyes - Lifting Capacities 32,000kg or 40,000kg
Model: Camlok CLB / CLL-388
Bottom or Side Container Lifting Eyes - (set x4).
Mounted at the side of the container, upper or lower (up or down).
- ISO Containers (International Organization for Standardization)
- Spring-loaded bolt prevents accidental release.
- Designed for use with a lifting beam.
- Lugs are left and right handed (2 x left, 2 x right per set of 4).
- Lug is offered up to slot.
- Lug is entered into slot.
- Lug is turned to position.
- Spring bolt is turned until fully engaged.
- Lug is now in lifting position.
|Model||Type of Lift||WLL (set of 4)||Chain Angle||Weight (set of 4)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)|
|CLB 32||Side or Bottom Lift||32 tonne||50 deg||18kg||152||181||45 dia.||37||73||75||40|
|CLB 40||Side or Bottom Lift||40 tonne||36 deg||18kg||152||181||45 dia.||37||73||75||40|
|1: Spreader beam adds stability to lift.||2: CLB Lugs can be used in the top fittings also.||3: Un-symmetrically loaded containers can be handled by using lifting beams and shortening chain slings.|
|1: bottom side.||2: top side.||3: bottom end.|
For maximum load capacity a lifting frame can be used with the lugs attached as above.
|Not recommended, sling may damage container.||Lifting frames offer little stability.|