Protecta AB113 "Pro 2 Construction" Fall Arrest Harness with Front and Rear 'D' Ring
Construction harness with Front (Centre) and Back D Rings, Fully Adjustable to EN361.
1 Front Vertical and 1 Rear D Ring for Fall Arrest and Rescue
- PRO harnesses have a ergonomically designed chassis for better fit and function
- Back D-ring
- Front vertical D-ring for climbing or rescue
- Pass thru leg straps for quick and easy donning
- Built in impact indicators for easy inspection
- Lightweight hardware and connecting components reduce weight
- Spring loaded torso buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Polyester web for superior abrasion resistance and durability
- Medium/Large sizing fits most; Small and Extra-Large sizes available
- Globally accepted standards including ANSI, OSHA, CSA and CE
PRO Line Harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety – which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. The updated colors, improved fit, better webbing, and lightweight hardware provides premium safety, value and design without compromise.
Protected labels, global certification and a variety of styles and sizes are some of the features that make the PRO Harness an easy choice. Whether it’s in the plant or on the construction site, PRO Harnesses by PROTECTA offer comfort and safety features for the user at a great value.