Camlok BTG Concrete Pipe Clamps - Range 1500kg or 3000kg
Camlok Concrete Pipe Lifting Clamps.
1500kg to 3000kg SWL (safe working load) capacity options are available.
- The BTG concrete pipe clamp is designed to vertically lift and position concrete manhole pipes.
- The clamps can be adjusted to different wall thicknesses using the adjusting pin and the holes inside the clamping arm.
- The clamps can be used in pairs with 2 leg chain slings or with 3 clamps and a 3 leg chain sling for larger diameters, providing they are attached in a way that the load is evenly distributed.
- Use of the BTG clamp enables the manhole trench size to be minimized and facilitates accurate pipe positioning.
- The included angle of the load chain should not exceed a maximum of 90 degrees
Tie a light rope to the handle to aid in the removal of clamps from deep well
BTG 1500/3, BTG 3000/3 and BTG 3000L/3 Consist of 3 clamps and chain sling to suit 2m max diameter pipe.