Protecta AB115 "Pro 2 General Industrial" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear and Front 'D' Rings & Additional 2 x Chest 'D's' c/w Work Positioning Belt
Climbing Harness, Front, Chest and Rear D-Rings for Anchorage, Fully Adjustable to EN361 & EN358.
With Front, Chest and Rear D-Rings for Anchorage
- PRO harnesses have a ergonomically designed chassis for better fit and function
- Back D-ring
- Front vertical D-ring for climbing or rescue
- Two front chest d-rings for climbing
- Pass thru leg straps for quick and easy donning
- Pass thru buckle body belt and side d-rings for added comfort and support when positioning.
- Built in impact indicators for easy inspection
- Lightweight hardware and connecting components reduce weight
- Spring loaded torso buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Polyester web for superior abrasion resistance and durability
- Medium/Large sizing fits most; Small and Extra-Large sizes available
- Globally accepted standards including ANSI, OSHA, CSA and CE
PRO Line Harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety – which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. The updated colors, improved fit, better webbing, and lightweight hardware provides premium safety, value and design without compromise.
Protected labels, global certification and a variety of styles and sizes are some of the features that make the PRO Harness an easy choice. Whether it’s in the plant or on the construction site, PRO Harnesses by PROTECTA offer comfort and safety features for the user at a great value.