Protecta AB2003 "Pro 2 Comfort" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear 'D' Ring & Front Webbing Loops c/w Work Positioning Belt
Industrial Climbing and Construction Harness with Front Loops, Back D-Ring and Comfort Padding to EN361 & EN358.
With Front loops and Rear D-Rings for Anchorage and Comfort Padding
- PRO Harnesses with Comfort Padding have an ergonomically designed chassis for better fit and function
- Lightweight padding enhances comfort making this a true all-day harness
- All are equipped with firm, lightweight comfort pads around the back D-ring and shoulders and leg straps
- Back D-ring
- Front web loops for climbing or rescue
- Quick Connect chest & leg straps for quick and easy donning
- Built in impact indicators for easy inspection
- Lightweight hardware and connecting components reduce weight
- Spring loaded torso buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Polyester web for superior abrasion resistance and durability
- Medium/Large sizing fits most; Small and Extra-Large sizes available
- Globally accepted standards including ANSI, OSHA, CSA and CE
PRO Harnesses with Comfort Padding are designed with form fitting comfort pads over the shoulders and back and on the leg straps. They serve to disperse the pressure on the web and make the harness comfortable enough to be worn all day long. User friendliness in enhanced with the unique “quick connect” buckles that snap together effortlessly for a safe secure connection. They are designed with premium comfort in mind with a value oriented price that makes sense when choosing a high end harness.
PRO Line Harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety – which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. Protected labels, global certification and a variety of styles and sizes are some of the features that make the PRO Harness an easy choice. The updated colors, improved fit, better webbing, and lightweight hardware provides premium safety, value and design without compromise.