Bux BM & BMP Battery Lifting Magnet Remote Control - Range from 1350kg to 3600kg
Infra-red remote controlled 12v battery lifting magnets for round and flat materials. Charge not included as standard
The Bux BM / BMP range of battery powered materials lifting magnets are available in capacities from 1350kg upto 5000kg safe working load.
Self contained lifting magnets
- Powered 12V battery which gives at least 8 hours of operation
- Hand-held, Infra red remote allows the operator to control the lifting magnet from up to 4.5 metres away
High degree of safety
- Bail sensor prevents magnet de-energization while the load is being lifted
- Dual push buttons must be pressed similtaneously for load release
- Visual and audible alarms signify when battery is running low of charge
- The magnet will not turn on if the charge is not sufficient to lift a load
- Exhaustive lifting guidelines ensure a double lift capacity with respect to weight of load
- Discharge time at 50% duty: 8 hours
- Built in battery: 12 / 30 [V / Ah]
- BM series for flat material
Models LS1350, LS2500 and LS5000
These models are designed to lift heavy, thick plates and blocks. The maximum lift capacity is obtained on material thicknesses of 50 mm and above and on relatively flat, machined surfaces. Model LS5000 has two independently suspended "2500" magnets to lift large objects
This model is specially designed for plate lifting from 3 mm thickness and up. Provided a smooth and flat surface, this magnet will lift a plate of 2400x1800 mm of 3 mm thick and even 6x3 metres when 25 mm thick. The "tip-off" feature allows to drop excess plates in case multiple plates are picked up from a stack.
BMP series for both flat and round materialModels BMP1800 and BMP3600
These so-called bi-polar lifting magnets with V-shaped pole shoes are designed to lift both flat and round material as well as I- and H-beams, angles, channels, Tees and Zees. The maximum lift capacity is obtained on material thickness of 50 mm and above. Thanks to the good depth of field, these models cope very well with irregular surfaces.