Automatic Hook, Latch and Release System - 5000kg
Magnetic remote controlled automatic hook system.
Sels presents the first and only automatic remote control hook that picks up and releases the load, avoiding and handling and travelling.
The patented hook generates a magnetic field that attracts and guides the ring or the sling. The user presses a button on the remote control. Then the hook closes automatically and starts catching and elevating the load. The user doesn't handle any load.
This system works with cable and chain slings, traditional hoist rings, textile slings and even with big bags.
- Tested according to EN-1677 (forged hooks) in Applus.
- Safe Working Load of 5 tonnes, 5000 kg.
- Produced according to ISO 9001.
- Swivel eye.
- Removable and rechargeable Lithium battery.
- Flexible antenna (up to 100M reach).
- Steel body, high resistance.
- Aluminium frame.
- Forged steel hook.
- spring driven safety trigger.
- Plastic paint.
- The Automatic hooking system can not drop suspended loads, even if the crane's operator tries to release it.
- Safety factor 4 : 1
- It does not require installation.
- CE compliant.
This system has two particularisation's:
- It incorporates a motor that by means of the remote control allow to open and close the hook.
- It incorporates a generator of magnetic field formed by 24 neodymium magnets.
The system is supplied with its own remote control, not needing any further installation. Properly installed by qualified personnel (crane installation service), the automatic hooking system can be controlled, using a free channel of the crane control.
- It is possible to hook and unhook remotely.
- No need to move up and down the truck bed or climb to elevated and dangerous places.
- The user can choose the most convenient slinging method for each application: metal rings, cable slings, textile slings, etc.
- This system brings to your company productivity, safety and comfort.
- Increased productivity: by saving time, reducing injuries, staff savings, saving machinery (basket lift, forklift,...)
Security Enhancements Including
- Altitude operations, eliminating the risk of a fatal accident.
- Reducing injuries and chronic ailments by eliminating repetitive movements and displacements.
- Eliminates the risk of hand injuries (cuts, crushing, etc.). by not having to touch slings and other lifting accessories.
- In handling toxic materials, prevents operator contact with the same.
- In areas with high temperatures or presence of toxic gases, prevents exposing workers.
- This increases user comfort in the workplace, reducing the effort needed.
- Improve working conditions, while productivity and safety
Q - How can the system not drop loads even if the operator tries to release it?
A - The reason the hook cannot drop suspended loads is because the electric motor on the hook cannot lift more then 4 kgs due to it not having enough torque to lift more than that. Secondly the electric circuit is constantly sensing any load above 2 kg and monitors it when approaching the 4 kg threshold cut the signal. Thirdly it has the safe mode of double clicking the remote if required.
Q - What type of frequency does your remote run on and has it been approved for sale in the US?
A - The frequency is 868 for Europe, but does have the range to swap from 864 to 869. It has been approved for sale in the US but under a different frequency, 915MHz.
Q - Are there any problems with the remote control interfering with each other in separate operations?
A - There is no problem with running multiple hooks in close proximity, it runs on an encrypted message with 65,000 possibilities that follows a specific protocol. It will not cause conflict with other hooks.