SALA "Rescuematic" Automatic Evacuation Descender with Galvanised or Steel Housing - Rope Lengths to 120m
Model: KG1P100A & KG1P100SSA / ADD-2798
Automatic Descender Device.
- This Descent Control Device is CE marked and conforming to the standard EN341 class B.
- This Emergency Escape Device is used for automatic, controlled descents from overhead structures, and buildings. The system alternates from clockwise to counter clockwise from descent to descent, thus allowing for multiple descents to occur.
- The average descent speed 1meter per second.
- It is available in 2 versions, standard use galvanised steel and stainless steel for harsh environments.
- Supplied assembled ready to use with your required length of rope from 2 meters up to 120 meters. Factory finished permanent rope terminations connecting the 2 adjustable rescue slings in to the system. Can be mounted permanently or temporarily with provided karabiner type KJ5107 high strength screw gate attachment karabiner to the anchorage point.
- Automatic - controlled descents.
- Multiple descents possible - alternates from clockwise/counter clockwise from descent to descent.
- Descent speed : approx 1meter per second
- Available in standard and Stainless steel
- Supplied assembled ready to use, with anchorage karabiner, and 2 rescue slings
- May be installed permanently or temporarily on suitable anchorage.
ApplicationsIdeal for situations where one or more persons are required to escape or be rescued.
- Cranes / towers
- Mechanical platforms
Rescumatic device dimensions :
- Width 167mm
- Height 70mm
- Length 255mm
- Rope - 8mm diameter, breaking strength >13kN, polyester braided exterior, available with either galvanised steel or stainless steel core.
- Rescue sling Ð 48mm, 100% polyester webbing, MBS 22kN : Stainless steel triangle minimum breaking strength 22kN.
- Attachment Karabiner : Type KJ5107, high tensile alloy steel ,Zinc plated with yellow passivation, Gate opening 20mm, CE marked EN362, Breaking Strength 50kN
- Descent speed : average 1m/s
- Capacity : from 35kg to 136kg
- Rope length : from 2m up to 120m
- Net Weights - RESCUMATIC device - 3375g
- Karabiner - 220g
- Rescue slings Ð 215g each
- Rope : 105g per metre
- Weight of complete 10m system : 5500g
- Conforms to standard : EN341 CLASS B
- Device individual serially numbered
- System breaking Strength >12kN
- KG1P100 Standard version. Comes assembled complete with 2 rescue slings, and karabiner. Order your required length of KK051242 galvanised core or KG151281/0 stainless steel core rope at the same time.
- KG1P100SS stainless steel version, for hash environments. Comes assembled complete with 2 rescue slings, and karabiner. Order your required length of KG151281/0 stainless steel core rope at the same time.