1 Day Refresher Programme Training Course for Site Lifting Specialist
Site Lifting Specialist.
- Hasaw 1974
- Puwer 98 / Loler 98
- Manual Handling
- Codes Of Practice
- Do's & Don'ts
- Check, Is Lifting Equipment In Test
- Correct Storage, Pre-Use Checks And Inspection Of Slings. Inspection Records & Identification, I.E. Colour Code.
- Check Through Current Inspection/Test Certificates.
- Pre-Use Checks
- Planning The Lift
- Carrying Out The Lift
- Ensure The Load Landing Area Is Clear For Item To Be Moved
- Ensure All Timber/Packing Requirements are In Place Prior To Lift,
- Make Test Lifts To Ensure The Load Is Safe To Move.
- Estimation Of Weight Of Loads
- Locating Centre Of Gravity
- Writing Of Lifting Plans And Methods
- Load Assessments
- Using Appropriate Lifting Equipment.
- Course Evaluation
- The Price advertised is per course, per day.
- The number of trainees that can take part in any one course is based on their level of competence, the type of course, the location in which the course is being run. All decisions are made at the discression of the trainer.