High Quality Aluminium Scaffold Tower with Folding Base - 12.2m Max Platform Height
High Quality Scaffold Tower.
These strong and durable towers help towards compliance with both HSE Good Working Practice & Work at Height Regulations (WAHR) and have a long guarantee. A risk assessment must be carried out for each installation and the user must be competently trained.
We are of the opinion that this is a higher quality alternative to the popular Youngman Boss although parts are not interchangeable.
This is similar to our K2 product, but the 5000 series is available in both single and double widths, in heights up to 14.2m, unlike the K2 this does not have a folding base. This product has a higher wall thickness than the 4000 and K2 products, increasing durability and wear resistance. This makes it ideal to be part of a hire fleet.
Single width rolling tower 5100
Due to its narrow 75cm frame the 5100 rolling tower provides an excellent solution where there is limited space to place a scaffold.
- Three lengths: 1.85m, 2.45m, and 3.05m.
- The maximum load for the entire scaffold is 750kg, maximum load per platform is 250kg.
- 10m maximum working height for both interior and exterior work.
- Available with Fibre-Deck or wooden platforms.
Double width rolling tower 5200
The 5200 rolling tower is a system with 1.35 m wide frames. This system has a multitude of applications both for interior and exterior use.
- Three lengths are available: 1.85 m, 2.45 m, and 3.05 m (1.85 made to order, call for price)
- The maximum working height for interior work is 14 m and for exterior work it is 10 m; higher constructions are possible as long as one is in compliance with the guidelines
established by law and/or the supplier
- The maximum load for the entire scaffold is 750 kg, maximum load per platform is 250 kg
- Equal length braces, platforms, stabilizers, and wheel stands are interchangeable between the single width (5100) and the double width (5200) rolling towers.