Tiger Adjustable Angle Beam Clamp - 1 tonne or 3 tonne capacity
Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to overhead steel angle section.
- 1.0t and 3.0t capacities available
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to overhead steel angle sections approved for lifting applications
- Shackle suspension point
- V shaped clamping jaws ensures safe and secure grip
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of steel angle sections
- No tools required - Integrated adjusting screw spindle
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- 4:1 factor of safety
This clamp serves as an anchor or lifting point when attached to an overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
We advise that structural calculations are carried out on all beams and supporting steel work by qualified engineering departments to ensure safe operation.
|Part No.||Capacity (tonnes)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)||J (mm)||K (mm)||Net Weight (kg)|