SALA "Sealed-Blok" Self retracting Fall Arrest Retriever, Inertia Reel Rescue Block with Retrieval Handle. Cable Lanyard - 9 Metre
9m Retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL). Fall Arrest Inertia Reel with Built In Rescue Winch. Conforms to EN360 & EN1496
- New sealed design keeps the critical working components (brake, power spring, energy absorber) free of dirt,grease, water and chemicals.
- Built-in carrying handle makes transport and anchoring safe and easy. It also provides a secondary “dropped objects protection” attachment point.
- Large pivoting anchorage stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of connecting hardware
- Anti-ratcheting brake stops falls within inches and limits arresting forces to max 6kN for added safety
- Cast aluminum housing and heavy gauge steel end-plates resist damage and provide corrosion resistance
- Self locking swivel hook with impact indicator makes connections easy, and provides a visual means of inspection
- Reserve lifeline system maintains a 60 cm reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended.
- Optional retrieval models available for emergency raising/lowering capabilities.
- i-Safe™ Intelligent Safety System is built-into every unit to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
- Designed to meet worldwide standards including CE EN360
SALA SRL’s provide the ultimate in mobility and security with automatic fall arrest mode. They incorporate a lifeline that extends and retracts enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates automatically stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on
the user to safe levels of 6 kN or less
The World’s Only “Sealed” Design, is field proven, operating safely on some of the world’s most challenging work sites for over a decade. Our new and improved design is revolutionary
(patent pending), all dynamic components including the motor spring and brake system are isolated (environmentally sealed) from foreign elements (ex. grease, moisture, dirt, etc.). You always know your SRL is operating at peak efficiency, without worries about what is happening inside the housing, no matter how dirty or damp your environment. It will maintain consistent lifeline retraction, proper fall arrest distances and forces providing added worker satisfaction, productivity and safety. In addition, the sealed design will lower your overall cost of ownership by extending maintenance intervals and product longevity.
Retrieval Models Features
- Built-in emergency retrieval winch for raising and lowering personnel or materials
- Easily engage in and out of retrieval for fast and efficient operation - handle stows out of the way
- Input crank handle has a primary brake which will prevent movement of load upon release of handle
- Optional bracket makes attachment to tripods and davits quick and easy (no tools needed)
- After use, the system may be reused subject to inspection requirements for job site flexibility