SALA "Sealed-Blok" Self retracting Retriever, Inertia Reel Rescue Block with Retrieval Handle. Galv or Stainless Cable Lanyard - from 15m - 39m
Retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL) Fall Arrest Inertia Reel With Retrieval Winch in 15m, 25m and 39m Lengths. Optional ATEX Certification. Conforms to EN360 & EN1496
This Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) with internal energy absorption system and rescue retrieval is CE marked and conforming to the standard EN360 and EN1496.
SRL’s extend and retract automatically, allowing the user move and work within a recommended working area, at peek efficiency and comfortably at normal speeds.
The addition of a rescue retrieval system to this model make it particularly adapted for confined space work, or where the additional security of an integral rescue system is desirable. The rescue handle incorporates an overload clutch, which slips at 225kg in order to protect the person being lifted from excessive forces.
The housing of this SRL is constructed from corrosion resistant cast aluminium, and stainless steel. The generous upper attachment point doubles as a convenient carrying handle.
This SRL incorporates a revolutionary patented concept that separates all fall arrest critical components, such as the main spring and break mechanism, from external elements such as dirt, moisture, oil etc. So the device is always operating at peak efficiency, however harsh the working environment.
Available in 3 lengths 15m, 25m and 39m, using 5mm diameter stainless steel cable. Galvanised cable also available for 15m.
The Reserve lifeline system built in to this SRL insures even at the end of the cables travel, should the user fall the devices energy absorption system functions correctly.
- Corrosion resistant cast aluminium, and stainless steel housing
- All critical fall arrest components, (main spring and break mechanism etc) sealed from external elements (dirt, moisture, oil etc)
- Integral rescue retrieval system, with overload clutch.
- Internal energy absorption system, in case of a fall, reduces forces to under 6kN, with fall height of under 2 meters.
- Available in 3 lengths 15m, 25m and 39m
- 5mm diameter galvanised or stainless steel cable
- Double action swivel connector, with Fall indicator, opening 18 mm
- Reserve lifeline system
Designed for fall arrest situations, working within a recommended working area, where the increased security of a rescue facility is required.
- This device was specifically designed for harsh environments
- Ideal for confined space work with tripod
This Self Retracting Lifeline must be used the following products
- An Anchorage system conforming to EN795.
- A full body fall arrest harnesses conforming to EN361. It may be used with either the front or rear fall arrest points.
- Housing - corrosion resistant cast aluminium –polyester baked finish and pressed stainless steel
- Anchorage handle – Stainless steel
- Fasteners and locking Pawls - stainless steel
- Main shaft - stainless steel
- Main spring – carbon spring steel
- Retrieval mechanism – Steel - Zinc plated with yellow passivation
- Galvanised cable – 5mm diameter – 7x19 construction - Minimum tensile strength >19kN
- Stainless cable – 5mm diameter - 7x19 construction - Minimum tensile strength >16kN
- Internal energy absorption system limits forces generated in a fall to <6kN.
- Rescue handle overload clutch - slips at 225kg
- Double action snap hook at end of cable –Forged steel body , pressed steel Gate. Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Gate opening 18 mm.
- Impact indicator/ Swivel – stainless steel
- 600mm of emergency reserve cable, built into device, with reserve cable activation mark on cable.
- Individual serially numbered
- Conforms to standard – EN360
- System breaking Strength >12KN