SALA Heavy Duty Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block (Fall Limiter) Galvanised or Stainless Steel Cable Lanyard with Swivel Snap Hook - 6m or 12 Metre
SALA Self retracting (retractable) 6m or 12m Heavy Duty Fall Arrest Inertia Reel. Conforms to EN360.
- This Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) with internal energy absorption system is CE marked and conforming to the standard EN360.
- SRLs extend and retract automatically, allowing the user move and work within a recommended working area, at peek efficiency and comfortably at normal speeds.
- This is one of the original SALA models and is industry proven to be one of the most reliable fall protection device available on the market today. Its Heavy Duty cast aluminium housing, keeps the device light weight, yet being able to resist dents and damage.
- Available in 2 lengths 6m or 12m, using 5mm diameter either galvanised cable or stainless steel cable. The end of the cable is equipped with a double action snap hook for attachment to a harnesses fall arrest point. This double action snap hook has a built in swivel, it is constructed from steel which is Zinc plated with yellow passivation. The gate opening is 18mm.
- It incorporates a fall indicator in to body of the device, allowing easy identification of a SRL requiring to be taken out of use and to be serviced.
- The Reserve lifeline system built in to this SRL insures even at the end of the cables travel, should the user fall the devices energy absorption system functions correctly.
- Extends and retracts automatically
- Heavy Duty cast aluminium housing
- Internal energy absorption system, in case of a fall, reduces forces to under 6kN, with fall height of under 2 meters.
- Available in 2 lengths 6m or 12m
- 5mm diameter galvanised or stainless steel cable (item# KD3RSB150SS)
- Individual serially numbered, for quality control purposes
- Double action swivel connector, opening 18mm
- Fall indicator in to body of the device
- Reserve lifeline system
Designed for fall arrest situations, working within a recommended working area
- Pole work
- Mast/tower work
- Scaffolding/steel work
- Structural steel
- Confined spaces
This Self Retracting Lifeline must be used the following products
- A Sala Anchorage system conforming to EN795.
- A Sala full body fall arrest harnesses conforming to EN362.
- It may be use with either the front or rear fall arrest points.
- Cast aluminium housing.
- Internal energy absorption system limits forces generated in a fall to <6kN.
- Centrifugal ratchet absorption breaking system
- Double action swivel snap hook at end of cable : Forged steel body and swivel, pressed steel Gate. Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Gate opening 18mm.
- Articulating upper anchorage shackle : Forged steel with White Galvanised finish.
- 600mm of emergency reserve cable, built into device, with reserve cable activation mark on cable.
- Individual serially numbered
- Conforms to standard : EN360
- System breaking Strength >12KN