MANUAL OR POWERED - 360 degree Slew Pivoting Arm / Rigid Arm Counterbalance Floor Crane, Hand or Power Lift & Travel. Many options.
Counterbalance floor crane with 360° slewing jib arm. Knock down modular and stainless steel options.Can be made to customer specification
Pivot Arm Counterbalance Crane with 360° Slew
Knock-down Version of the 360° Slew Floor Crane
Fixed Arm Counterbalance Floor Crane with 360° Slew
This version of our counterbalance workshop floor crane is supplied with a 360 degree rotating jib (rotating vertical column, 180 degree right or left) arm with stability provided by outriggers with adjustable screw jack feet. The crane can be supplied in many configurations, as knock down and with rigid arm. The crane is supplied with outriggers, legs that provide stability / prevent tipping when the load is rotated. The design and position of the outrigger legs is dependant on the individual crane design. We can also supply with various hoisting options and power drive and power lift. This design of this portable floor crane is probably the most versatile crane that we manufacture for workshop and maintenance operations. All our rotating floor cranes are made to our customers specification with bespoke dimensions and lifting capacities, jib reach and height.This is a new item and currently under development, drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of order. 152kg, 254kg, 508kg, 750kg, 1000kg and 2000kg Capacities available.
Note: The pictures shown are our artists impression only and are only indicative of our capability. (for display purposes only) All cranes are made individually and the the design may be subject to change according to your required specification; the pictures are not to scale, general arrangement drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of your order.
The most common additions to the standard cranes are:
- Knock-down construction for increased portability
- Available made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Vertical telescopic mast adjustment
- Supplied with optional rigid arm vertical mast, wit or with-out hand winch
- Hydraulic lifting, hand winch or electric hoist to suit the customers individual application
- Special painting system for offshore use, power coating also avaliable on request.
- Brakes with locking Castor's and directional locking Castor's / wheels
- Electric power drive / propulsion and electric lift
- Certified lifting points for the ability to have crane lifted / moved by an overhead crane.
- Fork truck pockets, to enable the counterbalanced floor crane to be moved by a fork truck.
- Jacking feet to give a level and stable lift
- Hydraulic telescopic extending jib arm.
- Please see the Images Tab above for pictures of these features.
Please phone our sales team on 01977 684600 if you require any assistance or further information.
- Allows operator freedom to work close to machines or over obstructions
- Designed with safety in mind this crane meets all international safety standards
- Robust construction
- Manufactured from hollow steel box section for combined strength and lightness
- All Welded construction
- All models feature a heavy duty, double-acting pump for fast action
- Fitted with a safety relief valve to prevent overload
- Top quality hydraulics fitted with chrome plated piston rod on ram and pump
- Precision built hydraulic ram
- Precision built hydraulic pump
- Fitted with hard wearing polyurethane front wheels and swivel Castor's on the rear for easy movement of the crane when operational
- Rear swivel Castor's have brakes fitted
- Heavy duty swivel hook fitted with safety latch
- Each crane has been individually tested to 25% overload as a complete unit
- Test certificate / letter of conformity supplied with each crane
- Counterbalance not supplied, if ballast less than the stated amount is used the safe working load will be reduced.
- Sand or concrete blocks can be used on 152kg, 254kg and 508kg
- Models 750kg and 1000kg require Metal Ballast
- Come with a 12 month guarantee
| Jib to Front, Outriggers to Side - Rotation permitted
||Jib to Rear, Outriggers to Sides|
| Jib to Front, Outriggers to Front - No rotation allowed
|| Jib to Front, Outriggers to Rear - in stored position
|Fixed Arm Top Pivot with Hand Winch|| 360° Rotation with Electric Winch - Knock Down Version
Pivot Arm Version
|90 Degree Knock-Down 360 Pivot Arm Riggers Counterweight||Stored Knock-Down 360 Pivot Arm Riggers Counterweight|
Floor Cranes With Spark Resistant Features / Explosion proof.
For Floor cranes to be used in potentially explosive areas / atmospheres such as Zone 1 or 2, SELS can include any anti-sparking features that our customers specify - this will increase its anti-sparking properties and therefore make the crane more suitable for use in a potentially explosive environment!
SELS will not to take the responsibility of supplying our floor cranes described as 'spark proof' as this is ‘too broad’ a term. We believe that total compliance is probably impossible because of the mechanical operation and movement of a floor crane; i.e. we cannot offer a 100% guarantee that no part of the assembly is capable of generating a spark which could ignite a flame! IE: SELS will supply / manufacture cranes with anti sparking features to our customer’s requirements though will not certified them as sparkproof / explosion proof. Our cranes have been successfully supplied to customers in the offshore Oil and Gas industry in the UK on this basis.
Optional Features and Accessories
Listed below are some additional features that can be added to any of our standard range of counterbalance floors cranes to customise the them so that they will be more appropriate for your environment. All these features can also be supplied with our stainless steel cranes.
|Fork lift truck lifting pockets||Directional locking castors or anti static castors||Hydraulic telescopic jib adjustment|
|Jacking feet||Lifting and slinging point for overhead crane||Vertical column adjustment|
||Stainless steel construction||Paint finish suitable for offshore use or powder coated|
|Auxilliary adjustable height lifting Hook|
360° Floor Crane "in use" Video
Full Technical DimensionsFull technical dimensions and specifications for the 360 Degree Slew Floor Crane. Refers to pivoting arm/jib models only. All fixed arm jib cranes are made to customers specification.
152kg Crane DimensionsRefers to pivoting arm/jib models only. All fixed arm jib cranes are made to customers specification.
254kg Crane DimensionsRefers to pivoting arm/jib models only. All fixed arm jib cranes are made to customers specification.
750kg Crane DimensionsRefers to pivoting arm/jib models only. All fixed arm jib cranes are made to customers specification.
1000kg Crane DimensionsRefers to pivoting arm/jib models only. All fixed arm jib cranes are made to customers specification.
2000kg Crane DimensionsRefers to pivoting arm/jib models only. All fixed arm jib cranes are made to customers specification.