SALA "Ultra-Lok" Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block (Fall Limiter) Webbing Lanyard with Swivel Snap Hook - 3.35m or 6.1m
Webbing Self Retracting (Retractable) Lifeline in 3.35m & 6.1m lengths. Optional ATEX Certification. Conforms to EN360.
- This Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) with internal energy absorption system is CE marked and conforming to the standard EN360.
- SRL's extend and retract automatically, allowing the user move and work within a recommended working area, at peak efficiency and comfortably at normal speeds.
- This is one of the new generation of SRLÕs to be developed by SALA. It offers maximum comfort and minimal weight thanks to its Glass filled polyurethane housing. The internal working components are corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Available in 2 lengths 3.35m and 6.1m, using 25mm width high strength nylon webbing. The webbing lifeline incorporates a fall arrest indicator loop.
The end of the cable is equipped with a double action snap hook for attachment to a harnesses fall arrest point. This double action snap hook has a built in swivel, to prevent twisting of the lifeline.
- The Reserve lifeline system built in to this SRL insures even at the end of the lifeline travel, should the user fall the devices energy absorption system functions correctly.
- For added security Sala have added to the Ultra-Lok an anti-ratcheting twin-disc brake system. The anti-ratcheting means once the devices pawls have engaged on to the break, a certain amount of lifeline must be retracted into the device, before the pawls can disengaged.
- Lightweight Glass filled polyurethane housing
- Internal energy absorption system, in case of a fall, reduces forces to under 6kN, with fall height of under 2 meters.
- Available in 2 lengths 3.35m and 6.1m
- 25mm width high strength nylon webbing
- Double action swivel connector, opening 18 mm
- Reserve lifeline system
- Double anti-ratcheting pawls
Designed for fall arrest situations, working within a recommended working area
- Pole work
- Mast/tower work
- Scaffolding/steel work
- Structural steel
This Self Retracting Lifeline must be used the following products
- An Anchorage system conforming to EN795.
- A full body fall arrest harness conforming to EN361.
- It may be use with either the front or rear fall arrest points on the harness.
- Housing -Glass filled polyurethane, with aluminium side plates
- Drum - Nylon
- Fasteners and locking Pawls - stainless steel
- Main shaft - stainless steel
- Main spring - stainless steel
- Lifeline : 25mm wide, 2.3mm thick, nylon webbing, Minimum tensile strength >22kN
- Internal energy absorption system limits forces generated in a fall to <6kN.
- Centrifugal ratchet absorption breaking system
- Double action swivel snap hook at end of cable : Forged steel body and swivel, pressed steel Gate. Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Gate opening 18 mm.
- 360 degree swivel upper anchorage point : Steel with Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Internal diameter 16.5mm.
- 500mm of emergency reserve lifeline, built into device, with reserve lifeline activation mark on webbing.
- Individual serially numbered
- Conforms to standard : EN360
- System breaking Strength >15KN