SALA "Ultra Lok RSQ" Automatic (Manual) Descender / Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block (Fall Limiter) Steel Cable Lanyard with Snap Hook - 15m
Retractable (Self retracting) Lifeline (SRL) with Rescue Device, 15m rope length steel or galvanised. EN360 (fall arrest) and EN341 (Auto descent)
Exclusive design provides both fall arrest with assisted rescue capabilities and automatic self rescue for ultimate versatility. When in Fall arrest mode, the Unit stops falls within few decimetres and limits the forces to 6kN for less for added safety.
- Assisted rescue procedures can then be implemented either at the mode selector or remotely with a First-Man-Up™ pole.
- Self rescue mode automatically lowers the user to the next level after a fall.
- Lightweight and long lasting durable reinforced plastic housing. Incorporates a built-in carrying handle for easy transportation.
- 15 m cable extends and retracts automatically enabling the user to move around the work area protected.
- i-Safe™ Intelligent Safety System is built-into every unit to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
- Designed to meet worldwide standards including CE EN360 and EN341.
- 3504553: 15m length, galvanised cable
- 3504554: 15m length, stainless steel cable
- 3504555: 15m length, stainless steel cable and hook
Automatic Self Rescue Mode - Auto Casualty Descent. When set in the self rescue mode the RSQ will automatically arrest a fall though will then instantly proceed to automatically descent the person fallen, safely lowering them to the ground. IE, Self rescue / Automatic rescue!