SALA "Sealed-Blok" Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block. Galvanised or Stainless Steel Cable Lanyard with Swivel Snap Hook - Range from 15m - 53mModel: SALA Sealed-Blok / 1SIR-2769
Self retracting (retractable) 15m to 53m Fall Arrest Inertia Reel. Optional ATEX Certification. Conforms to EN360.
This Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) with internal energy absorption system is CE marked and conforming to the standard EN360.
SRL’s extend and retract automatically, allowing the user move and work within a recommended working area, at peek efficiency and comfortably at normal speeds.
The housing of this SRL is contructed from corrosion resistant cast aluminium, and stainless steel. The generous upper attachment point doubles as a convenient carrying handle.
This SRL incorporates a revolutionary patented concept that separatesall critical components, such as the main spring and break mechanism, from external elements such as dirt, moisture, oil etc. So the device is always operating at peak efficiency, however harsh the working environment.
Available in 3 lengths 15m, 25m and 39m, using 5mm diameter either galvanised cable or stainless steel cable. The end of the cable is equipped with a double action snap hook for attachment to a harnesses fall arrest point. This double action snap hook has a built in swivel and fall arrest indicator.
The Reserve lifeline system built in to this SRL insures even at the end of the cables travel, should the user fall the devices energy absorption system functions correctly.
- Corrosion resistant cast aluminium, and stainless steel housing
- All critical components, (main spring and break mechanism etc) sealed from external elements (dirt, moisture, oil etc)
- Internal energy absorption system, in case of a fall, reduces forces to under 6kN, with fall height of under 2 meters.
- Available in 3 lengths 15m, 25m and 39m
- 5mm diameter galvanised or stainless steel cable
- Double action swivel connector, with Fall indicator, opening 18 mm
- Reserve lifeline system
- Built in rescue device becomes integral part of rescue plan
- Standard fall arrest mode
- Automatic rescue mode
- Remote/Assisted activation.
Designed for fall arrest situations, working within a recommended working area
- This device was specifically designed for harsh environments
This Self Retracting Lifeline must be used with the following products:
- An Anchorage system conforming to EN795.
- A full body fall arrest harnesses conforming to EN361.
- It may be used with either the front or rear fall arrest points.
- With use of specific adapter, device can be quickly attached to Tripod led, or davit arm.
- Housing - corrosion resistant cast aluminium –polyester baked finish and pressed stainless steel
- Anchorage handle – Stainless steel
- Fasteners and locking Pawls - stainless steel
- Main shaft - stainless steel
- Main spring – carbon spring steel
- Galvanised cable – 5mm diameter – 7x19 construction - Minimum tensile strength >19kN
- Stainless cable – 5mm diameter - 7x19 construction - Minimum tensile strength >16kN
- Internal energy absorption system limits forces generated in a fall to <6kN.
- Double action snap hook at end of cable –Forged steel body , pressed steel Gate. Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Gate opening 18 mm.
- Impact indicator/ Swivel – stainless steel
- 600mm of emergency reserve cable, built into device, with reserve cable activation mark on cable.
- Individual serially numbered
- Conforms to standard – EN360
- System breaking Strength >12KN
- Conforms to CE Ex II 2 G c T3
Sala Product CatalogueFull product details including usage instructions, safety advice and dimensional drawings.
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones