Ramsey RE8000 12v or 24v DC Heavy Duty Wire Rope Recovery Winch for Pulling Applications - 2200kg min to 3630kg max line pull
Recovery Winches. Not certified for lifting.
For General Recovery Work
Nothing beats this heavy duty electric winch, designed for true commercial applications. Its rugged construction combined with low profile design enables it to be fitted almost flush with, or above the vehicle floor, as required. The 90mm drum diameter ensures good rope life expectancy, and the drum length, combined with its deep flanges provides excellent rope storage capacity of up to 32m x 10mm diameter.
RE8000 Kit Comprises
Electric Winch, 4.5m heavy duty 2-button wanderlead control, mounting bracket, industrial guide rollers with greaseways, galvanised wire rope with safety latch hook (maximum capacity 32m x 10mm dia). Individual kit components can be supplied as required. Total kit weight 65kg.
- Load limiting switch providing automatic cut-out when the safe working load is exceeded
- Electric isolator switch
- Auxiliary industrial 16 amp plug and socket kit for wanderlead connection
- Fuse and fuse holder
- Snatch block
- Radio Control Unit
Our commercial rating has been based on a 2:1 factor of safety in the gearing and at realistic, obtainable amperage draw. Rating cannot be compared with those given by other manufacturers who rate at, or close to, stall condition.
- 3.6 tonne line pull
- Stall rating approximately 5 tonne (BS7901 and DIN 15020 rating 32kN)
- Worm & wheel drive
- Holds load safely without relying on a separate internal brake
- RAM-LOK freespool clutch mechanism
- Spring loaded for positive engagement
- Heavy duty series wound motor
- 12v and 24v models available
- Power in/power out
- Fine control ensures the load will not overrun
- All gearing running in oil bath
- Heavy Duty Roller Guides & Wanderlead
- Industrial design for rugged commercial use
- Heavy duty wanderlead control
- Industrial quality two-button control switch for heavy duty work
- Low amperage draw
- Practical and obtainable at rated line pull
- 12 months warranty
- On parts and service (excluding wire rope)
- Fitting service
- Full or partial fitting can be provided, including load testing and certification
- After sales service
- Technical Advice given on winch fitting and component replacement, plus efficient overnight parts despatch and fast repairs
Design rating on first layer: 3630kgf (BS7901 and DIN 15020 rating 32kN)
Stall Rating: 5000kgf.
Gear reduction: 360:1
Braking: H/D self locking worm & wheel holds load until winch is powered out
Construction: Aluminium housings with steel drum
Lubrication: Worm and wheel and spur gears all run in oil baths
Motor: 1.9 hp (12v) 2.5 hp (24v) DC
Wire Rope: 10mm diameter. Minimum breaking strain 6420kg
Wanderlead Control: Tough press button hand control with 4.5m lead. Other lengths available on request
Roller Guides: Heavy duty commercial type with greaseways
Weight: Complete Kit: 68kg.
|Maximum rated line pull by layer||kgf||3630||2971||2518||2200|
|Cable drum capacity cumulative by layer ( 10mm dia cable )||m||6||13||22||32|
|Performance first layer of cable|
Line pull (kgf)
|Line speed (approx)||Amp Draw (approx)|
|12v m/min||24v m/min||12v||24v|
This winch is not intended for constant running or for the transportation of personnel.
A minimum of FIVE WRAPS of wire rope around the drum is required to support the rated load.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.