Leanover Type Davit Arms
Lifting Davit arm jib cranes can be built to your personal specification to meet your lifting needs.
- Lifting davit arms are highly portable, they can be used across many sites, and are easily transportable because they are lightweight.
- Height of lift, reach (radius), socket type, construction material, galvanisation grade and attached lifting equipment can be configured to suit the user.
- We offer davits manufactured in galvanised steel, aluminum, or stainless steel, to suit your application.
- SELS lifting davit arms are widely used across the water industry, offshore industry and oil and gas industries worldwide.
- Galvanised steel lifting davit arms are suited to use in marine environments, including marine and maritime use on boats.
- A davit arm for lifting can be supplied complete with any item of lifting equipment / machinery to suit the customers needs.
- Lifting equipment / machinery available for use with a portable davit arm include: Hand/manual chain hoists, electric hoists, lifting winch. etc.
This type of light weight portable davit lifting arm is mainly manufactured from galvanized mild steel though can also be manufactured from aluminium or stainless steel if required. Many of our customers from the offshore oil and gas industries utilise our davits in either aluminium or stainless steel as the working environment demands.
This is ideal for machinery workshops, where many sockets can be used, and the same crane can be transported from one workstation to the other. Has a full rotation of 360 degrees, very high quality hydraulic system with chrome plating on the ram and pump. Available in 500kg and 1000kg and with sockets only.
Lightweight, 2 piece, bagged davit system with WLL to 500kg, yet only 24kg fully assembled. Fully configurable through our "Buy / Quote" section.
Manriding or Materials lifting solution.