Lifting Eye Bolts & Eye Nuts (non-swivel)
Quick Ref: CN-41
On this page we have a collection of assorted eyebolts/ lifting eyes available here at liftingsafety for online purchase.
- Eye Bolts (eyebolts) and Eye Nuts (eyenuts) are also commonly known in the lifting industry as lifting eyes.
- Available in a wide range of metric and imperial sizes, aswell as high tensile steel or stainless steel.
- Variety of shapes and designs such as DIN standard eye bolts, Collar BS4278 Standard Eyebolts, Long Shank, Dynamo type and Eyebolts with built-in Oval Links.
- Lifting Eye Capacities (WLL - Working Load Limit) are available online from 95kg all the way up to 30 tonnes dependant on model types.
- All British Made.
- Further information on the safe use of eyebolts.
- High Tensile Collar Eyebolts to BS4278, with/without links. Eyebolts to DIN 580 and to BS529 with long shank/threaded section are available within this category.
- Various SWL (safe working load) capacities are available from 95kg to 30 tonnes.
- All these eyebolts are drop forged from high tensile steel.