Column Mounted (Post), Free Standing Swing Jib Cranes
Two main versions of swing jib crane are available: manually rotated or electrically rotated, read on for more details.
Manually rotated jib cranes are by far our best seller, probably as they are far cheaper than power slew and to be honest are easier to use being more convenient for the lighter loads, usually used manually under 2000kg. Standard swing jib models are available for lifting capacities from 125kg to 2000kg and jib lengths from 2m to 8m
- “C” profile / Channel profile version for lifting capacities from 63kg to 1000kg and jib lengths from 2m to 7m.
- “I” profile cantilever version, for lifting capacities from 63kg to 2000kg and jib lengths from 2 m to 5 m.
- “I” profile RSJ overbraced version, for lifting capacities from 125kg to 2000kg and jib lengths from 4m to 8m.
Jibs from 2m to 8m. Maximum rotation field 300 for the column version and 270 for the wall version.
The column is made of steel plate with the upper part fitted with the flange for fixing the rotation thrust bearing.
The GBR series electrically rotated jib cranes are used to handle loads whose size or shape and weight may prohibit manual handling. They are also used when fixed obstacles impede the practicability of the working surface. They are the ideal solution for handling:
- Heavy or awkward loads
- on wharves; loading and unloading materials for watercraft / to haul boats, cantilever over a dock or quay
- on loading ramps / for handling materials for lorries,
- On production lines where the same lift is repeatted many times
- Available as standard for lifting loads from 1000kg to 10.000kg and jibs from 4m to 10.5m in length.
The CBE series Electricaly Rotated (Power Slew) jib cranes offer a maximum rotation field 300° (290° in the T version), it is available; "T" or "H" sections.
The electrically rotated jib cranes with a motorised arm version are designed for handling goods in areas which are difficult to reach. They are used also when the frequency of manoeuvres, the nature of the load and the push forces, could cause excessive wear and tear if carried out manually. Available in standard versions for lifting capacities from 250 kg to 2000kg and jibs from 2m to 8m.
The CBB ”column” series of manually rotated jib cranes with articulated arm, are designed for the handling of goods inside a plant or a building site where the presence of fixed obstacles would impede the free rotation in terms of the mobility of the arm when it is formed by one rigid element. The cranes “with an articulated jib” are fitted with an arm made of two hinged “pantograph-shaped” segments which allow it to avoid fixed obstacles during rotation. The standard models are availablefor lifting capacities from 125 kg to 500 kg and jib lengths from 2 m to 7 m. In the version designed for the application of manipulators the maximum load is 125 kg.